During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Mask is applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial masks generally stay on your skin for 15 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
For those with breakout-prone skin, this mask with salicylic acid and antioxidants detoxifies the skin leaving it purified, calm and clear.
- Formulated with the breakout-prone patient in mind
- Clarify: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask is both purifying and calming, to promote a clear complexion.
- Salicylic Acid (20%) – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – is a type of fungi that encourages skin detoxification.
- Cascarilla Bark and Wild and Sweet Cherry Extracts – are antioxidants that provide important calming properties.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) – is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
Add on a Dermaplane Treatment for $40