During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Treatments are applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial treatments generally stay on your skin for 5-10 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
Formulated to detoxify breakout-prone skin, this peel alternative with lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids exfoliates, purifies and clears the complexion. This is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of antioxidants, lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids exfoliates and promotes a purified and clear complexion. This gentle, deep pore cleansing treatment provides clarifying benefits
- Hydrogen Peroxide – is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid that is excellent for oily skin types.
- Lactic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Salicylic Acid – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Glutathione – is an endogenous antioxidant that is produced naturally by the body.
Add on a Dermaplane treatment for $40