During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Mask is applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial masks generally stay on your skin for 15 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
Absorb oil and impurities with this balancing mask using Japanese white charcoal. This treatment mask keeps skin clear while minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil, and debris as the mask dries on the skin
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and reduces future breakouts
- Can be used on all skin types and conditions, but is especially beneficial to those with oily or breakout-prone skin
- Japanese white charcoal – contains a variety of minerals and works to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. Its structure of very small pores allows it to be highly efficient at skin detoxification.
- Kaolin – a type of clay that absorbs oil and impurities, helping to clear pores.
- Magnesium aluminum silicate – a naturally occurring clay-derived mineral that supports skin clearing.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate and soothe skin.
Add on a dermaplane treatment for $40