During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Mask is applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial masks generally stay on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
Formulated for dry skin and impaired barrier, the humectants, antioxidants and essential fatty acids in this mask, soothe, improve and hydrate skin.
- This mask was strategically formulated to soothe and hydrate impaired skin conditions of all kinds.
- Oat milk, an excellent humectant, is also an antioxidant.
- This unique treatment mask incorporates advanced botanicals and pro-vitamins such as cucumber, arnica, and panthenol to calm and improve the skin's appearance.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – is oat milk extract high in essential fatty acids (EFA). Oat milk is an antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin and helps retain vital moisture.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract & Cucumber Fruit Extract – are calming agents.
- Glycerin – is a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water plays an important role in skin hydration.
Add on a Dermaplane Treatment for $40