During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Mask is applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial masks generally stay on your skin for 15 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
Best for resilient skin with sun damage or acne, this mask combines pumpkin enzymes, salicylic acid, and antioxidants to leave the skin smooth and clear.
- This nutritive treatment mask addresses thick, resilient skin while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- Retexturize:Therapeutic Pumpkin Mask combines exfoliating pumpkin enzymes and salicylic acid, along with a host of purifying and antioxidant ingredients to leave skin glowing following treatment.
- Pumpkin Fruit Enzymes – are the proteases from pumpkin that act as exfoliating agents.
- Salicylic Acid – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Glutathione – is an endogenous antioxidant that is produced naturally by the body.
- Gluconic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid that is calming, provides moisturizing and promotes a clear complexion.
Add on a Dermaplane Treatment for $40