During a professional facial, a PCA Skin Mask is applied after cleansing, skin analysis, exfoliation, extractions, and massage. Facial masks generally stay on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes and contain ingredients designed to target specific problems you may have with your skin. One of our PCA Skin Certified Professionals will help determine which mask is best for you.
Appropriate for all skin types and conditions, this results-oriented mask brightens dull complexions and exfoliates leaving the skin smooth and refreshed.
- This mask combines a combination of papaya puree and additional fruit extracts from lemon, orange, and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy glow.
- Green tea, vitamin E and honey are moisturizing antioxidants that help keep the skin soft and hydrated.
- This results-oriented therapeutic mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions.
- Papaya Fruit – contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skin purifying ingredient.
- Sugar Cane Fruit Extracts – contain naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Green Tea Extract – is a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals, and oils.
Add on a Dermaplane treatment for $40